Quotable Quotes

"If men are really humble, they will realize that they discover truth, but do not create truth." -Spencer W. Kimball

"It ain't about how hard you hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward--thats how winning is done." -Rocky Balboa

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Grade announcement!

I got an "A" in my Psycho/Socio Linguistics class. I was so happy. That class was a lot of work and very different from any class I have taken thus far. Since I have never taken a linguistics course, I was a little intimidated. I learned a lot and am looking forward (kind of) to taking another course in the Spring of 2009. Then I will be set for my license renewal. I hope one day I will actually be able to use it in a real classroom setting. Of course, everything I learn is helpful in teaching my own little guys and as I have said over and over there is no wasted learning.

1 comment:

Marthea said...

Congrates. Everything sounds great for your little family. Life is good. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon. Love you. Marthea